This means that the box is being sent back to us. This could be because the address was undeliverable or the items appeared to be damaged. We will happily send you a replacement box! Just contact email@example.com and we will get you a new box right away.
Articles in this section
- When will my package ship?
- When can I expect my box to ship?
- My tracking information reads "Returned to sender." Help!
- Where do you ship to?
- What about APO/FPO/DPO boxes?
- Which service do you use to ship boxes?
- How much does shipping cost?
- How long does delivery take?
- My tracking info is not updating. What do I do?
- I received a damaged item in my box! What do I do?