The Artisan Fair includes special, discounted items that are available every month directly in your subscription settings! Premium subscriptions have access from the 1st-15th and Maven Memberships have access from the 1st-15th. Read more about the timeline for Artisan Fair Selection HERE.
Maven Money is credit that you can use to buy Artisan Fair items. You can get them by selecting the "Customize" option rather than choosing a monthly theme. You can also transfer your Maven Money to an Artisan Shop gift card! Learn more about that here.
To choose your Artisan Fair items:
- Check to see if you are within your subscription/membership Artisan Fair choosing period. Premium subscriptions have access from the 1st-15th and Maven Memberships have access from the 1st-15th. Read more about the timeline for Artisan Fair Selection HERE.
- Log in to your account (steps outlined here).
- Click on “Add +” as shown in the photo below (if you have more than one account, select the correct account from within your Settings).
- Click the "Add to Cart" button to add the Artisan Fair items to your order. Once you do so, the button will then change to “Added”. If you’d like to edit or remove items, please click on the box symbol in the upper right hand corner. You will have the option to have certain items Ship Immediately. Learn more about that feature HERE.
- Please note: Any items in your regular Artisan Fair cart will be removed 24 hours after you add the last item to your cart. Read more about the 24 hour timer HERE. We cannot cancel or refund any Artisan Fair items that are purchased. Artisan Fair items do not have a confirmation email.
- If you would like to purchase from the Artisan Fair items, you will need to checkout before the 24 Hour timer expires. Any Maven Money that you have will automatically be applied to your purchase first. The remaining will be charged with your default payment method on file.
You can still edit your order by pressing ‘Continue Shopping’ after your card has been charged, up until the 15th of the month. Your previously spent money will be returned to your account as Maven Money until you re-finalize your order. Keep in mind, you’ll need to finalize your new order within 24 hours to ensure your items aren’t removed from your cart.
Items in your Ship Immediately cart are not reserved, so you'll need to check out ASAP to ensure you snag your items.
- If for some reason the charge does not go through, we will send an invoice to your email. All Artisan Fair charges must be paid for by the date mentioned in the email to ensure that your products will be sent to you. If you pay after the date or there is a payment error, the Artisan Fair items will not be shipped.
- Please take a look here for shipping and tax charges
If you have Maven Money, please remember to use them during the Artisan Fair before you cancel an account! We cannot offer refunds or transfer the Maven Money to another account. You can however, transfer your leftover Maven Money to an Artisan Shop gift card. Learn more about that here.
We do not accept returns or refunds on Artisan Fair products.
Learn more about our Subscription Cancellation and Refund Policy here.