We typically use FedEx and/or UPS as a consolidator for domestic shipments, but the final delivery is usually made by USPS. For all Canada shipments, we use FedEx International and sometimes DHL.
Articles in this section
- What is your Return and/or Exchange Policy?
- When will my order ship? Shipment notifications?
- How can I track my order?
- What shipping carrier do you use?
- How long does delivery take?
- What happens if I received a damaged item?
- I am missing an item!
- How much does shipping cost?
- Which carrier service do you use to ship packages?
- Do you ship to APO/FPO/DPO boxes?