Unless you purchased a pre-paid gift, your subscription will automatically renew, as stated in your order summary. However, you can cancel your recurring subscription at any time (we do not offer refunds if you have already been billed*).
To cancel your active subscription:
- Please note that your add-on credits will not be refunded or rolled over to other accounts. For more information, take a look here.
- Log in to your account on globein.com and click on “Me” in the top right corner (you will have to be on globein.com, not on our Zendesk FAQ).
- Click on “Subscription Settings” from the drop-down menu and, if you have more than one account, select the account you wish to cancel.
- Scroll to the very bottom of the page and click “cancel” link where it says "you can always cancel your subscription."
- This will take you through the cancellation process—there are a few steps after this so make sure to go through all of them. If you have already been billed, please take a look at the information below.
- Once your account is canceled, you will receive a cancellation email. If you did not receive an email, your account was not canceled. Please retry the steps above and make sure to go through all of them.
*If you have already been billed:
Monthly Subscribers: You must confirm your cancellation prior to your next billing date if you don’t want the upcoming month’s box. If you confirm your cancellation after you’ve already been billed, your subscription will not end until the following month.
We do not offer refunds on subscriptions or on the remaining add-on credits at this time.
3-month, 6-month and 12-month Subscribers: If you decide to cancel in the middle of your subscription period, you will continue to receive the rest of your prepaid boxes until your subscription runs out and your subscription will not renew again.
We do not offer refunds on subscriptions for the rest of the cycle at this time. We also do not offer refunds on the remaining add-on credits.