You can cancel your recurring subscription anytime before your next bill date, and there are no cancellation fees. Most subscriptions are recurring, unless you purchased a pre-paid gift (here's a quick guide to help you figure it out!). Your next bill date is also written directly in your subscription settings to avoid any surprises!
Please note that if you have already been charged for the next billing cycle, we cannot refund you for the subscription*. Any remaining add-on credits expire when an account is canceled, so feel free to use them the month beforehand!
To cancel your active subscription (5 steps):
- Log in to your account on globein.com. If you are on a desktop, click “Me” in the top right corner.
- Click on “Subscription Settings” from the drop-down menu (if you have more than one account, select the account you wish to cancel).
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click “cancel” where it says "you can always cancel your subscription."
- This will take you through the cancellation process.* Click "continue to cancel" on the next few pages.
- When you are done with the cancellation process, you will see a confirmation and receive a cancellation email. Feel free to check out the rest of the cancellation and refund policies here. If you did not receive an email, please retry the steps above.
*If you have already been billed:
Monthly Subscribers: If you confirm your cancellation after you’ve already been billed, your subscription will end the next month. Your subscription will not renew again.
We do not offer refunds on subscriptions or on the remaining add-on credits at this time.
3-month, 6-month and 12-month Subscribers: If you decide to cancel in the middle of your subscription period, you will continue to receive the rest of your prepaid boxes. Your subscription will not renew again.
We do not offer refunds on subscriptions for the remainder of the cycle at this time. We also do not offer refunds on the remaining add-on credits.