You can cancel your recurring subscription anytime before your next bill date, and there are no cancellation fees. Most subscriptions are recurring unless you purchased a prepaid gift (click here for a guide on determining if your subscription is recurring or prepaid). Your next bill date is also written directly in your subscription settings to avoid any surprises!
Please note that if you have already been charged for the next billing cycle, we cannot refund you for the subscription*. Any remaining add-on credits expire when an account is canceled, so feel free to use them the month beforehand! You can also transfer them over to an Artisan Shop gift card. Learn more about how to do that here.
To cancel your active subscription (8 steps):
- Log in to your account on www.globein.com. If you are on a desktop, click the icon in the top right corner.
- Click on “Settings” at the top of the page
- Scroll down and click on “Manage Subscription”
- If you have multiple subscriptions, locate the subscription you would like to cancel
- Click “Manage”
- Click the pink “Cancel” button
- This will take you through the cancellation process.* Click "continue to cancel" on the next few pages.
- When you are done with the cancellation process, you will see a confirmation page (shown below) and receive a cancellation email. Feel free to check out the rest of the cancellation and refund policies here. If you did not receive an email, please retry the steps above.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you receive an error screen telling you to contact Customer Service, it may mean that you have successfully cancelled your subscription already. Please feel free to contact us for confirmation!*
*If you have already been billed:
- Monthly Subscribers: If you confirm your cancellation after you have already been billed, your subscription will end the next month. Your subscription will not renew again.
- We do not offer refunds on subscriptions or on remaining add-on credits at this time.
- 3-month, 6-month and 12-month Subscribers: If you decide to cancel in the middle of your subscription period, you will continue to receive the rest of your prepaid boxes. Your subscription will not renew again.
We do not offer refunds on subscriptions for the remainder of the cycle at this time. We also do not offer refunds on the remaining add-on credits.
Learn more about our Subscription Cancellation and Refund Policy here.