You can cancel your recurring membership anytime before your next bill date, and there are no cancellation fees. Your next bill date is also written directly in your membership settings under Billing > History to avoid any surprises!
Please note that if you have already been charged for the next billing cycle, we cannot refund you for the membership*.
To cancel your active membership, follow these 7 steps below:
- Log in to your account on www.globein.com. If you are on a desktop, click the icon in the top right corner.
- Click on “Settings” at the top of the page
- Scroll down and click on “Manage Membership”
- If you have multiple memberships, locate the membership you would like to cancel and click "Manage"
- Click the pink “Cancel Membership” button
- This will take you through the cancellation process.* Click "continue to cancel" on the next few pages.
- When you are done with the cancellation process, you will see a confirmation page (shown below) and receive a cancellation email. Feel free to check out the rest of the cancellation and refund policies here. If you did not receive an email, please retry the steps above.
*PLEASE NOTE: If you receive an error screen telling you to contact Customer Service, it may mean that you have successfully cancelled your membership already. Please feel free to contact us for confirmation!*
*If you have already been billed: We do not offer refunds on memberships or on remaining Maven Points at this time. However, you are able to set your membership to cancel at the end of your current billing cycle so you are not charged again by following the same steps listed above.
Learn more about our Membership Cancellation and Refund Policy here.
Learn more about our Return and/or Exchange Policies here.