Your first bill date will start when you purchase your subscription and they will continue on that same day (or around that day) for every billing cycle. We are unable to make bill date changes at this time.
- If you signed up on August 20th for a monthly subscription, you will get billed on August 20th for your first month and September 20th for your second month.
- If you signed up on August 20th for a 3-month recurring subscription, you will get billed for the first cycle on August 20th and November 20th for the second cycle.
To find your bill date and next bill amount:
1. Log into your Globein.com account here.
2. Click "Settings" near the top, middle of your screen.
3. You will see two places where your next billing date and next bill amount are listed. The first place is under Billing Info > History:
The second place you'll see it is under "Manage Subscription":
For more information about our Refund, Return, and Exchange Policies, please take a look here.
For information about bill dates if you skip a month, please take a look at this link here.
If/when you decide to end your membership, we will immediately stop billing but will continue to send boxes that you have already paid for.
If you think you received an unauthorized charge, please take a look here.
To see when your first box will arrive: please click here for Premium subscriptions