Your first bill date will start when you purchase your membership and they will continue on that same day (or around that day) for every billing cycle. We are unable to make bill date changes at this time.
- If you signed up on August 20th for a monthly membership, you will get billed on August 20th for your first month and September 20th for your second month.
- If you signed up on August 20th for a 3-month recurring membership, you will get billed for the first cycle on August 20th and November 20th for the second cycle.
You can find your next bill date and renewal amount in your itemized email receipt you received after checking out. To find your bill date and next bill amount within your account settings, follow these steps below:
1. Log into your Globein.com account here.
2. Click "Settings" near the top, middle of your screen.
3. Click on Billing Info > History:
If/when you decide to end your membership, we will immediately stop billing but you will have access for your remaining prepaid months.
For more information about our Refund, Return, and Exchange Policies, please take a look here.
For information about bill dates if you skip a month, please take a look at this link here.
If you think you received an unauthorized charge, please take a look here.