Yes, the Premium subscription is the only one that allows a customer to skip! You can skip anytime before the 10th, or your next bill date, whichever comes first.
1. Once you login, click on "My Subscription" at the top of the page.
2. Find the menu on the left-hand side and select "Settings/Billing."
3. Scroll to the very bottom and click "Skip" where it says "Want to skip?".
4. Make sure to go through all of the steps.
If you would like to skip, please do so before the 10th of the month. We will put your billing and shipments on pause for the month. If you do not click "skip" before your bill date, it will charge you.
- *If you have already been charged for the month, we will apply the charge to your next month and push out your billing date. You will be able to see the next billing date on your account.
- If you skip after you pay for add-ons, you will not receive the add-ons.
- You will only be able to do skips in chunks. For example, if on 1/9, you decide to skip 2 months, you will skip January and February. However, if on 1/11, you decide to skip March as well, your account will not allow you to do so until 2/16. Alternatively, on 1/20, you can un-skip and then skip for 3 months for January, February, and March.
In your account, your "previously selected themes" may show that you chose a box but that is inaccurate.