Yes, the Premium membership is the only one that allows a customer to skip! You can skip anytime before the 10th, or your next bill date, whichever comes first.
How to skip:
- Once you login, from your account page click on "Settings" at the top of the page
- Scroll down and click on “Manage Membership” in the menu on the left
- If you have multiple memberships, locate the membership you would like skip and click on the "Manage" button for that membership
- Select the "Skip Membership" button
- Make sure to go through all of the steps
If you would like to skip, please do so before the 10th of the month. We will put your billing and shipments on pause for the month. If you do not click "skip" before your bill date, it will charge you.
- If you have already been charged for the month, we will apply the charge to your next month and push out your billing date. You will be able to see the next billing date on your account.
- You will only be able to do skips in chunks. For example, if on 1/9, you decide to skip 2 months, you will skip January and February. However, if on 1/11, you decide to skip March as well, your account will not allow you to do so until 2/16. Alternatively, on 1/20, you can un-skip and then skip for 3 months for January, February, and March.
Learn more about our Membership Cancellation and Refund Policy here.